- TECHNICAL COFOUNDER
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- PRODUCT STRATEGIST
- STARTUP COACH
- CTO / CPO
I’m a 15 year veteran CTO and software engineer, with experience in everything from single founder companies to multi-billion dollar enterprises.
Full Stack Web Development – API & Data Architecture – Backend & Database Optimization
Bachelors of Computer Science, Cum Laude – University of Utah
- Cofounded five successful companies which have reached product-market fit, and raised millions.
- Architected and implemented APIs for The Honest Company ($2 Billion market cap and Fastest Growing E-Commerce Startup in Greater LA). These APIs power all 5 consumer facing clients across both Business Units at high scale.
- Worked with IBM Watson to create a messaging bot for the hospitality industry. I secured one of the first Pilot programs and integrated the IBM Watson Machine Learning with all major Hotelier Brands (Marriott, Hilton, etc.)
- Contributed to TechnologyCreditReport.com, a comprehensive evaluation framework which assesses all aspects of technical organizations, including software quality, team dynamics, IP rights, processes, and infrastructure.
- Published ActiveFacet, an open source project which assists Ruby on Rails engineers in creating flexible and performant APIs. Active Facet was born from my work with The Honest Company and can be found on Github.
I’ve led technical and non-technical teams as large as 45 people. I also maintain an excellent network of technologists.
I know how to build products that users love – fast, cheap and at scale. This comes with experience in e-comm, social, marketplace, SAAS and service models across both B2B and B2C markets. Also, I can coach leaders and manage projects if you have leadership needs.
Learn more about my projects and previous roles on my Linkedin.